Jammu & Kashmir govt. invites Muhafiz (Guardian) Scheme 2021 application/registration form PDF download online at jkbocw.gov.in, apply for socio-economic security to workers within the unorganized sector alongside accidental, life, and social insurance, check details here
Table of Contents
Jammu & Kashmir Government has launched Muhafiz (Guardian) Scheme for the unorganized sector workers. This J&K Muhafiz Scheme will provide social-economic security to laborers. Under this scheme, govt. will cover approx. 3 lakh workers who are registered with “J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (JKBOCWWB)”. These workers will get accidental, life, and social insurance coverage.
What is Jammu and Kashmir Muhafiz Scheme 2021
- The registered hard hat just in case of His / Her Natural Death – Rs. 2,00,000 to the nominee/dependents of the registered worker just in case of his / her natural death.
- Registered BOC, Workers just in case of an Accidental Death – Rs. 4,00,000 to the nominee/dependents of the registered BOC Workers just in case of accidental death.
- Workers just in case of his Partial Permanent Disablement – Rs. 1,00,000 to the registered BOC Workers just in case of his partial permanent disablement.
- Workers just in case of Partial Disablement – Rs. 2,00,000 to the registered BOC Workers just in case of permanent disablement.
- Workers for sophistication 9th to 12th through National Scholarship – Rs. 1200 once a year per child (up to 2 children) as education assistance for the youngsters of the registered BOC Workers for sophistication 9th to 12th through National Scholarship.
- Micro Credit ATM Cum Smart card – Micro Credit Facility of Rs. 10,000 alongside specially designed Micro Credit ATM Cum Smart card.
J&K govt. had launched Muhafiz Scheme on 8 January 2018. Accordingly, the workers within the unorganized sector will need to make registration online or other modes. This scheme will benefit the laborers especially those belonging to the agricultural areas.
J&K Muhafiz Scheme Application Form PDF Download Online
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official website at https://jkbocw.gov.in/
STEP 2: At the homepage, click at the “Forms” link or directly click https://jkbocw.gov.in/DynamicPages/Downloads.aspx
STEP 3: Click at the respective links to download the J&K Muhafiz Scheme form PDF through online mode.
STEP 4: Click at the “Disability Assistance form under Muhafiz Scheme (PMJJBY / PMSBY) from 01.01.2018” link to open the scheme Disability Assistance form as shown below:-
STEP 5: Click at the “Natural/ Accidental Death form under MUHAFIZ Scheme (PMJJBY/ PMSBY) from 01.01.2018” link to open the scheme Natural / Accidental Death form as shown below:-
Salient Features of Jammu & Kashmir Muhafiz (Guardian) Scheme
The important features and highlights of this scheme are as follows:-
- Under Guardian Scheme, the workers who are registered with JKBOCWWB will get socio-economic security and coverage.
- Initially, the credit facility limit will remain Rs. 10,000 alongside a counter-guarantee.
- For this reason, JKBOCWWB will deposit Rs. 30 crores within the J&K Bank.
- Moreover, govt. also will provide educational scholarships for the youngsters of laborers.
- This scheme will benefit around 3 lakh workers of the unorganized sector, especially from rural areas.
- Furthermore, JKBOCWWB has also provided financial assistance of Rs. 275 crore for education, marriage, chronic diseases, etc. within the previous 3 years to such workers.
- Govt. has started this J&K Muhafiz Scheme because the unorganized sector consists of the wage paid laborers. they need seasonal nature of employment and also their enterprises have scattered locations. Unorganized sector workers have low income, unstable jobs, lack of protection from various legislations or trade unions. So J&K govt. has launched the Muhafiz scheme.
For more details, visit the link – https://jkbocw.gov.in/StaticPages/SchemeInformation.aspx